Adding spreadsheet charts
You can make data into a graph to display data changes that will be instantly recognizable.
Perform the following to insert a chart.
- Select a range of data you want to make a chart.
- Click the Chart icon on the toolbox.
- Select the chart type on the Insert Chart dialog box.
Perform the following to change the chart title and other properties.
- Select the chart you want to edit.
- Change the chart title, data range, chart type, and other properties using the menus on the Chart task pane.
You can open the task pane by clicking View-Task Pane.